This privacy notice applies only to data collected by this website. It will inform you of the following:
- What personal data is collected through the website, how it is used and with whom it can be shared.
- How you can manage your personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the data.
DATA COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the data collected on this website. We only have access to the data that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or give this data to anyone.
YOUR ACCESS AND DATA CONTROL
You can contact us at any time by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +351 255 890 050 (Call to the national fixed network) at any time to:
See what data we have saved;
- Change / correct the data;
- Erase all data;
- Express any concerns you have about the use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you send confidential data through the website, it is protected online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive data transmitted online, we also protect your data offline. Only employees who need your personal data to carry out a specific job (eg billing or customer service) have access to it. The computers / servers on which we store personal data are kept in a secure environment.